Are you planing to study Greek in Greece? Ikarian Centre teaches Greek in Greece, on the island of Ikaria, for more than 20 years. The following Greek language courses, will take place on-campus, in Arethousa, during 2018. The Greek language courses on the island Ikaria during June, July and September will all take place at hotel Atheras in Evdilos. Note that the special courses “Greek literature” and “reading adventure” will also take place on-campus, although are not included in the following list.
Study Greek in Greece,
– March 31-April 10, 2018: Easter course
– May 15-25, 2018: Spring course
– July 29 – Aug. 8, | Jul. 29 – Aug. 15, | Aug 11-21, 2018: Summer courses in Arethousa
– November 2-12, 2018: Greek language course in combination with olive harvest
– 10 lessons in 11 days, (36 hours of tuition + 18h of activities, the equivalent to a two week course). You can also register for 2 or more 10 day courses in a row.
– 15 lesson course, (54h of tuition +24h of activities, the equivalent to a three week course)
Location and accommodation
Students may live on-campus, at the Centre’s guesthouse, in a family atmosphere, where they can speak Greek even outside of class time, with the instructors also living on campus.They can relax and focus on their studies in the quiet and natural environment around the Centre, with its gorgeous views of both mountains and sea. More for the campus at Arethousa.
Do you want to register in one of our courses and study Greek in Greece? Submit the registration form