If you are 35 years old or younger you can use this offer to pay a lower fee on our 10 day Greek language course!
- 590 Euros/student (includes accommodation)
- Valid for the following lesson dates on our campus:
July 15-25, 2019; (new!) Sep. 23 – Oct. 3; Nov. 18-28
To check the normal tuition fees & course schedule for 2019, submit the form below:
- Course materials and activities
- Accommodation in double occupancy with another student of the same or opposite gender.
- Daily transport to the nearby coastal village of Karavostamo after lessons, for swimming and lunch.
Follow the link for more information about our Greek language courses in Ikaria.
If you want to register, select the appropriate lesson and submit the following form.
Why do we offer low fees to young Greek language learners?
We know that the so-called ‘crisis’ is not just a Greek disease. As time goes on, fewer young people have the means to spend money for luxuries like Greek language lessons. We would like to see our lessons full of young people again, and to give young students from all over the world the opportunity to participate.
When you arrive in Ikaria you must have a valid official document (passport or ID), indicating your age. You don’t have to send us anything in advance. Note that you will share your accommodation with another student, as described above.