390 Euros / person (780 Euros / 2 persons) For group registration (at least two students in the group) only. The offer is not valid for just one person. Includes accommodation with double occupancy.
Valid for the following lessons on-campus: May: 20-30/5/2019 June: 17-27/6/2019 Offer deadline: May 15th 2019
If you and a friend are from Turkey, and are both learning Greek, you can register together for our lessons of May and June and pay this much lower cost.
- On-campus accommodation (you share your room with the friend who is accompanying you in the lessons)
- The lessons (10 days x 3 hours / day), the activities (18 extra hours at least) and course materials.
- Daily transport to the nearby beach of Karavostamo, to swim or eat.
- A car, at the disposal of the whole group, in order to get around the island (petrol for the car is paid by the students).
- Port pick and drop off on the day before the course begins, and the day after it ends.
- Although we don’t serve meals, every room is equipped with a kitchenette, where you can prepare your own breakfast and simple meals.
Why do we have reduced tuition for students from Turkey?
The last 10 years we have been quietly organizing a few free Greek language lessons on the island of Samos, in Thessaloniki, and in Istanbul. All these were based on volunteer work. It was a small-scale program as an effort against fanaticism and intolerance on both banks of the Aegean. We strongly believe that teaching and learning the language of the other can become a bridge that helps us go beyond stereotypes and prejudices.
At the moment we cannot continue to offer free courses. However we are still interested in lessons for Turkish citizens, and we know that factors like the currency rate can be significant obstacles. We believe that tuition reduction for small groups of Turkish citizens can be of assistance to you, and help us in re-capturing the spirit of DIALOGOS lessons.