Students must pay the tuition in the beginning of every circle of 12 lessons. However the first lessons for a newly registered student is a trial period. Students only pay for these lessons if they are satisfied and they want to continue to the end of the circle.
- Courses with Video meetings: For each circle of 12 lessons, including 12 video meetings of 90 min each: 290€ After the end of each circle, you can continue to the next.
- Courses without video meetings (asynchronous teaching): If a student don’t participate in the video meetings, but only communicate with the teachers through forums and emails (completely ashychornus study) the tuition for a circle of 12 lessons is half: 180€
Note that the sum or a part of the tuition is not refutable if a student cancel his / her participation in some or all of the lessons.
- Video meetings with a teacher (12 video-meetings X 90 min / video meeting. Maximum number of students: 5)
- Course materials (texts, podcast & quiz) available on www.ikariancentre.com/greek-online
- Correction of the assignments. Students have at least one assignment or project to complete before each video meeting with the teacher.
- Asynchronous teaching: In asynchronous teaching, students have access to course materials, but they don’t participate in any video meeting. Students communicate with the teachers through forums and emails.
Combine it with a Greek language course on the island of Ikaria
If a student completes 3 courses with video meetings in a row (12-lessons/course) is eligible to enroll in a 17 day Greek language course in Ikaria during the same year, at any period of time except August, with a 30% discount.