Register in the summer Greek language course from 7 – 20 August 2022. The course tuition fee is equal to 750 Euros and include:
– 2 hours (120 ‘) of lessons / day
– Accommodation in a room with another student, of the same or opposite gender.– Participation in activities (18+ hours of activities such as traditional dance lessons, slide shows, lectures, Greek songs, excursions and visits to professionals, mountain hiking, cooking, Greek cinema screenings)
– Free local transport by the Center minibus from 11:00 – 17:00 (Tuesday – Saturday)
The course is addressed to:
- Absolute beginners (zero speaking / writing skills)
- Absolute beginner with a limited skills in Greek language (reading / speaking)
- People who cannot say anything in the past or / and the future
- Those who can use the tense of the verbs and survive in elementary conversations, but cannot talk about abstract topics.
- Those who can talk about topics like history, environment, politics etc, but they need more vocabulary.
Participation in the course includes also a free of charge accommodation in a double occupancy room. You will share this room with another student you are traveling with. If you travel alone or alone, you will share this room with another student of the same or opposite sex. You are also free to find accommodation outside Ikarian Centre, however the cost will be significantly higher
Register in the course
Select the green zone in the following calendar to start with