Our Greek language lessons are intended for:
- Adults of any age who wish to begin to study Greek, or to improve their skills in Greek.
- Teachers of ancient or modern Greek.
- Interpreters, and translators.
We divide the program of study into 6 levels, according to the guidelines of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). However, the material of each course adapts to the individual needs and interests of each student. Each course in Greece last for11 days minimum. Students may register in more than one courses.
We combine our Greek language lessons with a number of activities that motivate students to practice Greek and help them to enrich their knowledge about the country and her people. Some Greek language lessons are also combined with seasonal agriculture or art activities, like olive harvest or photography.
We form several classes for each course, each consisting of 2-8 students at a similar skill level. The small class size ensures that every student will have the time to speak enough in the class. As a result, students improve dramatically their language skills during each hour of instruction.
Where to attend Greek language lessons in Greece?
There are more reasons to strongly suggest you our courses, in addition to the small number of students per class:
- Our instructors are experienced as teachers of Greek as a foreign language.
- We put emphasis on the development of listening and speaking skills.
- We also teach grammar and vocabulary with a comprehensive way
- New material (both in grammar and vocabulary) is mastered by students with the use of word games and verbal exercises written by us.
- Finally, students will have the opportunity to discover some of the less well-known aspects of contemporary Greek life. This is possible due to songs, conversations, excursions, lectures, presentations and projects organized after class hours, during afternoons or evenings.